Re: BK3, the chesboard of audio game innovation

I'm not really sure what to think I can't think of anything different, but I've also got other places where things could be improved.
I'd like to see a fighting game with more combos -- I know that battle zone 2's concept demo has sort of started with something a bit like it.
Another problem is how to represent flight. TDV and such are OK but some parts are just long bits where all you hear is an engine. There's realism but there's also fun. Don't quote me on this as I can't see, but I think in a mainstream flying game, you can see the environment going past and you see different landscapes.
Also what about puzzle games like tetris or bejouled? I can't think of a way to represent all of the board so you can tellif you can do multiple matches and make a whole ton of things explode.