Re: should accessible steam games be added to the database

I personally don't have a problem with this, seeing as at the end of the day, when I think of accessible I think of access. (cliche sure, but whatever.) You can jump through 50 hoops to get something to work, but it still works. It might not work for everyone, but do we not have a community here to discuss such things? I also see it a nod to indie devs who might run across this forum. I say this all the time, but 1 of the biggest problems we have is people simply aren't aware that we can even use steam, or even play mainstream games at all. As has been said, times are changing, and we've never been in a more exciting position now that the gaming community is more open. I don't even see a problem with games like Mortal Kombat and things being added, as long as its made clear that there are expected hurtles you will face. just my thoughts

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lettsee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector