It's time for a small change on the audio games market

Hi, guys.
I've noticed that more and more game  developers started making games for us, even they are blind or sighted.
Unfortunately, I've noticed that most of these games are related to shooting, destroying things, killing, in short, violence based.
I know that a lot of people love these kinds of games, but I'd really like to see more games from the other categories in our little gaming community.
I'd like to play more games like Park Boss, simulation games like a  farm, zoo, plane, train or hotel simulator,  where you can manage  resource, start your own company, colaborate with other players and so on.
Also, games tthat includes exploration and discoverings are also welcome.
I'm a bit bored of playing the same types of games with the same  mecanics, the main difference being the sounds, but the concepts are usually similar, unfortunately.
What do you think about this, guys? We'll be able to see  more simulation and exploration based games in the future, or we'll keep playing the same types of games as we did before?
I'm really curious about what games would you like to play.