Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

@avidgamer: would you rather see a release of a game to the public with rubbish features, or would you rather see the release of a game that has had the community talking, for 200 posts or more, giving feedback to the developer, who has been interacting and explaining a very large development process? This isn't just some tarzan junior. This is, by all accounts, a relatively large project and the developer seems new and probably wants our feedback, it's why he started this topic in the first place. In fact I bet when this game is ready the discussion will probably move to a different topic. This is also the difference now. In the past, we heard about games, and couldn't even discuss them, they were just left to die. Now we can discuss these projects that are in development and a lot of the time the finished product is more epic as a result.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kyles . supernova via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kyles . supernova via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector