Re: Going back to Windows 7, a good or a bad idea?

Hello,
I have used windows 8.1 for around two years and it isn't as bad as windows 10. It is the last mostly traditional computer system and I still have it installed on my desktop computer. What I liked the most about windows 8.1 was the way it handled processes. The CPU in my desktop computer stays at 7 to 10% all the time. I use another start menu called start 8 which is very similar to the start menu of windows 7, . Though the CPU stays a little higher now on windows 7, the power management is fairly similar. I can still get around 4 hours of battery on high performance, which was close to both 8.1 and 10 that I cannot even tell the difference on this matter. What I really like about windows 7 is windows explorer. Windows explorer is really fast, it surpasses both the explorer of win 8.1 and windows 10. To open windows explorer on 8.1 I had to wait  3 seconds, but here it opens almost instantly. Windows 7 is also very accessible. The only thing that's miss ing here is a fast startup, then if it had it, I wouldn't ever change it.