Re: Tintin or another client?

Hi and welcome to the forum, good to hear from you at long last.

Since this relates directly to tintin and muds I will move it to general game discusssion, since while it is a technical question it's still game related and really the offtopic room is for everything not! about games, while mudclients are very much game related matters.
I'm afraid I have no idea on mudclients for Mac, since I just use MushZ for Alteraeon and Vipmud for pretty much everything else, but there are some mac users on this forum who might well know.