Re: Iphone and mac storage filling up automatically

Ahoy there.
Hard to believe, ain't it
That was exactly my reaction, and yes I deleted my songs and the same thing started again. As soon as it sees empty space, it starts filling.
Hell, my Iphone was not even able to connect to Itunes because there was 0kbps left on it.
Itunes just threw up errors, but In the end I figured it the errors were caused by full space and after I deleted all songs, I could at least restore.

I've been having nothing but shit happening to me sinse a few days. That mac is truely a pain in the arse. On my windows machines I'd have problem, I'd fix and that was that, here one thing crops up 1 after the other. I.E now Safari on my mac can't even connect to this forum. All it does is say busy ready and busy as soon as I try and visit this forum.
Yes, I have cleared all data,disabled plugins, haven't had a chance to install extentions.....
Sheesh.
Sorry there for going off topic.