Re: Iphone and mac storage filling up automatically

Ahoy there

mario, voiceover and mac are a pain in the arse to learn,true but I don't think I'd agree with your hardware assessment.

Exerdus, its not as much as the mac but the macbook pro 2015 that I ended up getting. That's the thing that's caused me the most regret, no its not bad, but in my opinion is it worse than a 2012? yes. 128gbssd,hardly enough to do anything with no option to change it, not supporting win7 and so on.
Yes, there are things about mac osx that I don't like I.E voiceover sluggishness, safari being busy all the time,pages not allowing you to set a default directory, and so on.
I even tried returning it, but this apple retailer was like we don't have that 14days returns policy,and that only applys to the USA.
sad
On a good note, I have win8.1 running on this,installed it just today. but I feel its heating up a bit too much? specially the right side and the line that runs along the screen above the keyboard, but I guess I'm stuck with this so I may as well try and do the best I can.
grryf