Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

hey Jyro22,
I will not wait for this game to come out in 2019.
it would be to long for me to wait and I want to download the full game immediately.
you said you were fixing a huge issue after you ran a test on the game.
I don't know what else to say but if I can't download the game then I don't know if I should play the demo version over and over again or just stick with the buggy demo version.
I will download this game in 2016 and I want to be able to beat the full game successfully.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector