Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Hey connor I'm sorry to say this but What would happen if Jyro22 stops developing this game?
would he just quit because I wasn't being patient or would he just ignore me for posting messages about the game?
I will wait for the game to be released and I will not demand to get the game faster.
since the game will be released in 2028 I think that will be a very very long time.
so I'll just keep playing the demo version until Jyro22 gives out the release date for the game.
also, Why is the release date for the game pushed to 2028?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector