Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

a privilege?. wrong, completely wrong.
privileges are games like bk, bk2, bk3, shadow line, crazy party. this, is not. do you want to know why?. because this game is comercial. and before gamers, we are "customers". try to sell a product to a group of people, setting a release date that you can't met, then, use the same lame, poor excuse for over a year. do it, and then come here and coment how happy are your customers about it.
i was the first one to support jiro, i've waited patiently and told the people to be friendlier with the developer, in this same tread. i even was very excited when the demo came out, and encouraged jiro to continue. but at this point, i must agree with the complainers.
i'm a programmer myself, and coding is not easy, that is true. but i have my own job, and if i can't met a release date for an aplication, or part of it, if we're working in teams, i'll lose my job in no time. And please, don't com e here saying we are a group of ungrateful kids who are all the time sitting at the computer, because the real deal here, is that we aren't idiots. this is not a gift, this is not a privilege, this is a product we bought trusting the developer more than a year ago, and we want no more poor excuses.
He has bugs to fix?. great, but the complains are valid, and another stupid thing, is the excuse of "we don't have many audio game developers". yes, we don't have many, but that is not, by any means, a excuse to do what you want.
If i, as a programmer,
set a release date, and i start to push it forward over and over, nobody will trust me at the time i finally manage to release the thing. it's simple.
we will not stop the jokes and the exaggerations about the release date of this thing, the developer deserves it.
finally, i repeat. we respect developers, but this is not a gift, we payed for the product, we want the product. as simple a s that. end of the story, and i'll not post anymore in this tread until i receive my coppy of the game.
Hope to be alive when this thing comes out....

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector