Ahoy there
I haven't tried it yet but just wanted to say,even though its just like pokemon, for me that's a plus!
Moreover online battles if improved upon(because the description states experimental) is another major thing I for one will be looking out for.
Downloading the demo now,am just too excited to  let it be without writing my thoughts out. :d

as to the screenreader vs sapi,Most people don't really have good sapi voices but if they are playing your games they are more often than not using a screen reader, Espeak really can't be used for anything that's ment to be fun,so lets just not include in things one can play games with, or at least I couldn't even if I had no other voice available.
This would require a user to purchase another sapi5 voice which would ,make them think twice about playing games that are only sapi because of additional cost on top of that of the game if any, so yes it makes better sense to incl ude such a feature than not, unless there's some specific feature being used that makes implementation of a screenreader impossible or complex. A game that comes to mind is the rpg being worked on by the out of sightgames? not really sure of the name which includes using the sapi voice to indicate the position of your enemies.
Anyhow, sounds like an interesting game and keep it up!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector