Re: Survive the Wild!

My speed hack detected is fixed now. I just had to hold down the power button an it powered down. I turned it back on, and it worked. @Momo that system does not prevent speed hacking. The person wood just have to log back in and do it again. The thing is, it shouldn't crash the game, it should send the admins a little notification, that says the person was speed hacking. Maybe sam should just turn it off completely until he fixes it, it's rediculouss ( h{ draq sayed innosent people are hurt too, because of speed hackers, we have this annoying speed hack detected message. I watched the anyaudio stream of sam and steve playing redspot. It was really laggy, and someone suggested deleting the log.txt file, but sam said the people that suggested it didn't know what they were talking about and they should shut up. Anyway, sam ended up deleting the log.txt file, and the lag disappeared! Sam, the people were just triing to help, but u call it complaining. I know you  p rogrammed the game, but little suggestions like these won't hurt. make it a big deal and call it complaining. Alright, I'm done blathering, and I totally agree with Draq on what he said.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector