Re: Survive the Wild!

oh Ronald, you want to say Sam wanted you gone, Sam is looking for excuses. you said you were done and over it then you post in here. well just so everyone is up to speed. this post is probably going to  be pretty long.

it all started back when Ronald was promoted to admin the first time. there were issues, magically his friends were getting high amounts of DFC and Teleporters and other rare items. it also so happened that Ronald had a copy of Sam's inventory and the logs showed some very suspicious stuff. I don't know what was in them but clearly it was enough for Sam to decide to demote him. then when Ronald finds this out he logs into the game, turns on PK and starts trying to kill people while he still has a copy of Sam's inventory. so he had loads of DFC and grenades. one of the people he tried to kill was Hamada, and a current admin witnessed it. after that he started just giving everyone loads of stuff out of Sam's inventory. he did not have a back up of his account, so Sam just deleted his char since he could not be restored to his normal inventory. so this is the first time Ronald got demoted back to a player.

So then Ronald finds out a bug, and shows it to me. however, he will not tell me how to reproduce it so Sam can fix it, instead he tells me to have Sam call and talk to him. he completely refuses to help get it fixed, instead he just says he want's to talk to Sam. I keep trying to get him to tell how it works so it can be fixed, and so others cannot exploit it. of course he refuses, so I tell Sam he won't tell me, he only want's to talk to you. so I'm told either he tells it or he gets banned, cause we don't want people being able to exploit said bug. so I talk to Ronald again, and this was our conversation.
Ronald says well... 10:28:53 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says okay so Sam replied to what I sent him 10:29:05 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says well? 10:29:12 AM, 7/8/2016
s moke-j says Sam Tupy: just tell him next time you see him that I said that if he doesn't tell how to do it he get's banned.
10:29:36 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says you gotta understand 10:29:45 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says ok. then, ban me and tell him, I'll tell it to everyone 10:30:19 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says the admins are here for Sam, we take what everyone tells us then bring it to him, just talking to him personally isn't going to do anything but make bugs stay in the game longer. 10:30:20 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says I will just tell it to Sam 10:30:34 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says you can ban me, now 10:30:44 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says really? 10:30:45 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says yeah really 10:30:50 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says so, you don't want the bug fixed, you just want to talk to Sam 10:30:55 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says no, Sam just must explain something. this is all 10:31:19 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says so it is not about the bug, it is about you talking to Sam and this is your way of doing it. 10:31:38 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says to say, either I talk to him or I ruin the game for everyone by telling all about this bug 10:32:01 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says of course it is about that. but first, something about myself should be solved 10:32:12 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says and you were an admin, how in the hell can you think like that? 10:32:13 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says yes I get it, you want something for yourself, not for the game 10:32:30 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says you're free to think in every way you like 10:33:55 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says it isn't thinking, you said as much 10:34:03 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says either you get what you want personally, or you ruin the game for everyone, very mature 10:34:25 AM, 7/8/2016
Ronald says of course it is. you don't know anything about what I wanna  say, then, let it be quiet 10:34:31 AM, 7/8/2016
smoke-j says okay, I guess it will be quiet then 10:34:48 AM, 7/8/2016
and yes then he was banned.

so then Sam does talk to Ronald, and decides to give Ronald a second chance. he is set as an admin again, and Ronald starts working on building a new map. but Sam tells him and everyone else his character has logging on so if he does anything it can be checked.
now this is where Sam's so called excuses come into effect.
one of the first things Ronald does as an admin is copy Sam's inventory once again. but not only to his normal admin account, he also gives an alt account he has, called Santino a copy of Sam's inventory. in my personal opinion I see no reason for any admins to copy Sam's inventory, or the inventory of any other player in the game. but that is beside the point, it is not allowed at all to copy Sam's inventory to a normal player. even if the normal player is an alt account of an admin, and that is exactly what Ronald did, bu t more on that later.
so then Sam tells Ronald his logging is turned off, Ronald then starts to give grenades and drugs to one of his friends. this would not be an issue if he had his own account, but he is just copying Sam's inventory multiple times a day, and giving items out of that inventory to his friends. clearly this is not allowed, if we all just copied Sam's inventory and gave everything in it away to everyone in the game no one would have to play the game. also let's assume this person Ronald gave grenades to go and kills someone else in a PK fight, is that fair that they did not get the grenades a normal way? is that fair if they use those grenades to kill and take away dfc from a normal player who does not have an admin friend to give them items? no it is not. now a couple months ago it was fairly common for admins to give out grenades, but after Sam said he didn't want it, it was all stopped, not just for grenades but all items. if anyone was ar ound when it happened, even mayana had something said to her over giving a compass to a new player, and that may seem like overkill but not when you think about it. the point of the game is survive the wild, and because of that we gotta make our own stuff, if admins just give it all out then no one is ever going to learn to play the game.
so after Sam finds this out he demotes Ronald back to a player, and of course Ronald and his friends are pissed. the reason Ronald's friends are upset is because Ronald did the same thing he just did in these forums with them. he tells everyone Sam is just looking for excuses to demote him, so his friends don't' understand, but honestly even when they are given the facts they sill ignore it. so what happens after this is Ronald's friends start making spam accounts and screen reader crash word accounts, then logging into the game and turning off their nubie status so it crashes everyone's screen readers in game. and it wasn't limited to just his friends, Ronald was also making these accounts, and Diana banned 2 of them, one of which was an alt account of Ronald.
now after all this happens Ronald, 2 of his friends and Sam get on a Skype call. there are also 3 admins on TT who are patched through into the call, and we have a discussion about what happened and why. I'll list the things and the reasons.
Ronald copying Sam's inventory to his other normal account named Santino.
he says he did this because it would be easier to copy Santino's inv than it would be to copy Sam's. that is a really bad reason, but then on top of that he never re copied the inventory of Santino to Ronald. then after some looking we found out this was not the first time, he had another account called serious(forget exact spelling) which he did this with last time he was an admin as well. Ronald's reasoning was first that Santino was a back up of his inventory. then when we told him it was an exact copy of Sam's he said it was to copy Santino's because it is easier to type than SamTupy. then when he was asked why he never copied Santino's but only Sam's he said it is okay for him to set a normal player's inventory with a copy of Sam's because mayana has alt accounts and she has done it. so of course I looked into that and low and behold mayana has alt accounts yes, but none of them have a copy of Sam's inventory. so his 1st reason was a lie, his 2nd was a lie, and the 3rd was also a lie.
so then for giving his friends things out of Sam's inventory. one would think since this is the very thing that got him in trouble last time he would not do it, but no. once Sam told Ronald his logging was turned off he started doing it again. Ronald says he never believed Sam that his logging was actually turned off, and that may very well be the case. however, if that is the case then why does he wait until he is told it is turned off to start giving his friends items? when we talk to him about this,  the reasoning is that it is okay because Diana does it all the time for the Spanish players. and yes of course Diana use to give some stuff to people to help them, but once again that was well before Sam made it clear he didn't want admins doing that all the time. since then as far as I know no admins have been giving out stuff from Sam's inventory.
now as for the creating of crash word accounts. that one is a really simple excuse, Ronald claims he was hacked through NVDA remote. however, it is very odd that he did it at the exact same time as one of his friends who was also in the call. so either he was hacked by his friend, or Ronald did it himself and is saying he was hacked so he has no blame for it.
so yes, it is frustrating to see someone say that Sam is just making up excuses to demote him. as far as I can tell there is proof of what he did, and nothing but excuses from him as to why he did it, including lying and saying admins are doing the same things when they are not. and when you try to actually get an answer out of Ronald he just says I am not going to talk about this anymore. all I can figure is that is when he no longer has any reasons he can use for why he did something.
and yes I'm sure Ronald will mention that amine was in the TT channel when we were talking to him, but that is once again no where near the truth. amine joined when Sam was AFK, and no one was talking, so I asked amine to leave and come back when we were done, and he did. but amine can explain that himself.
so yes Ronald got demoted, and yes he is pissed, but I really wonder, how can being an admin be so important to you? the only thing I can think of is because it allows him to do things he could not do otherwise as a normal player. as in have an unlimited inventory, give stuff to his friends, and essentially do whatever he want's in the game without actually ha ving to play the game.
so that is what happened, it is the whole chain of events as they happened. sorry for the long post but we are really getting fed up with Ronald's ability to twist words and get people pissed off cause he want's to lie or tell half truths to everyone. and yes I could list more things that are suspected of happening, but because there is no proof of it, there is no reason to post about it or talk about it. what is above is simply what happened, what was seen and proven through logs and other checking.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector