Re: Survive the Wild!

yep I sure did pay for my master rank, you got that right. let's see here, catching so many cheaters was the first payment. making windywolf was the second. making the grassland was the third. making the destroyed forest was the fourth. helping Sam fix bugs, that was the fifth. and let's see, what else did I pay, ah yes my time trying to make the game better. and no the Santino issue was not explained by Sam, we all decided we had heard enough of Ronald saying I will not talk about this anymore, and Ronald saying he could not talk about it because of his heart problem. and no Ronald was not joking when he said his NVDA remote was hacked and that was not him making the crash word accounts. it was his excuse for doing it.
now as for me paying for master rank, that is just comical. let's ask others on the forums, am I active, do I do allot for the game? odd that if I paid for a master rank I would be doing that isn't it? let's use that hat stand between your shoulders before you make up stories. anyone can say people are saying this to mask something they are trying to start them self.

and there seems to be a language barrier, you keep using the words think, and excuse, well there is no thinking or excuses, these things are called facts. here I will give you a definition.:
"something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence
: a true piece of information"
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
no one thinks these things happened, they did, there is no, oh maybe it didn't, it did 100%.

but you misunderstand the point of my post, Ronald is in my rear view mirror, this is just so everyone knows what happened.
and as for Ronald's recording, he already offered to give someone an edited version of the file, so yeah, like anything in the recording is now believable. once the mention of editing it is brought up the entire thing goes out the window.
and let's not forget his friend saying we cannot remove all cheats from the game because cheating is the glory of his people.

but anyway, I will refrain from posting more, I feel my IQ is in danger of dropping if I read much more. and there is no talking to people who replace reality with their own made up version. the post wasn't for you Ronald, or golden, it was for everyone who's eyes you try to pull wool over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector