Re: Monthly chat August 2016

Hey all,
At Dark, don't worry, I definitely do watch my weight. I'm actually 179 to 183 pounds depending on the time of day, clothing I happen to be whering at the time, etcetera. This is down from 245 pounds. I have honestly never felt better.
But with the cookies, I usually have 4 at best, and that's usually after working out, pushing myself over my limits in the process. Don't also forget about the willpower that accompanies the cookies and other ice cream and chippy runns as well. For example, tonight, I was going to revvle in the single freedumness that is my life and dig rite into my colvers custard quart, not stopping until I was in some sort of crazy sugar coma. well, all I did was look at the container for a minute, then place it rite back into the freezer.
But, if I eventually for some strange reason, wish to slam on the pounds and become a blimp, I'll definitely mannige to do that in a shortish amount of time. Haha. But in all ser iousness, no. I'll never do that. I may be a bachelor who possibly definitely has the cryteria for becoming a fat bastard, but I don't wish to do this and cause my arterys and my vital organs any issue. That's just not fare to my health, or to the rest of my family members who depend and rely on the thin version of rockmaster rob. Version2.0. smile
As for the marriage partner freedom thing, you have to be super de duper lucky mate. At least where I come from, and with my experiences. For some reason, the ladies over here want that controll. They want to be able to tell there partners when to do this, that and some of the other. they want to be able to keep close tabs on the weight. And depending on who you end up with, they will even go as far as to put the men on a diet, either of there own creation or of a well known origen, so that he loses however many extra pounds he happens to have. I could go on and on about reading time, headphone time, gaming time, tv show time, time with the mates, Lavatory arrangements, sleeping arrangements etcetera, but that would become a book full of my personal experiences and the likes. Haha Lol. But let's just say that when it came to lav stuff, the last time that I was partnered, my calone kit was not in the lavatory. neither was my shaver kit, or my nail kits. It was rather interesting. And if I ever placed my stuff in the proper places, my kits weren't there for long. smile
But I offen find myself wondering. Why are very many of the ladies like that over here in these parts. Whatever happened to the old saying, love me for who I am, not for what you want me to be. If you say that here where I reside, chances are, you may get looked at like you're a nutball. I guess I'm just old fassioned that way . Haha.
As for Windows10, I have tryed it on a buddies computer, and I do have to agree that things are quite complicated, not to mention, rather sluggish and laggy with the OS, even with all updates installed. I couldn't tell you where anything is, especially when it comes to prefetch, temp folders and program files, just to name a few.
I remember hearing that there was a addon or something called clasic shell, which turns the windows8 and higher interfaces into your clasic familiar windows interface.
I'm unsure if this is tru, let alone if I called it the rite thing. Maybe someone here can shine some light on this. smile
At Phil, I can promise you that, yes. Lan phone lines still exist. Time Warner gave me a business modem that has 2 lan phone line ports, just above the network ports. Thing doesn't even work correctly. Heheh.
But, I think I shal sign off for now, I'm rather into the Lucky Cop Game. If it's one thing that I love, it's the shooter style games, weather it be audio or video.
Best Regards,
Rob

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector