water to the thursty, recommend some ebooks, please.

Ahoy all
Aye, its another one of those topics, please recommend some ebooks
lol
But seriously, since a last few months it seems like I haven't come across anything good I'd like to read,hence this topic
Any genre is fine accept the dreaded romance,
Here are a few books I've read and really like a lot. in no specific order
Lee child's we all know the series I'm talking about,eh? :d
Game of thrones by grrm (anything well written with characters dieing off or realistic instead of fluffy would be neat)
Robin hobb every book with fitz in it, the Soldier Son series.
all books by Andrew Vachss (fiction)
bernard cornwell, the sharpe series,the Saxon Chronicles (something similar to this or lee child or the berk series  would be quite great)
C.S forester hornblower
stephen salor the rome series
Colleen McCullough masters of rome
Conn Iggulden Genghis Khan series, (loved these)
Rather obscure, the falcon banner series liked this a lot,too
everything by Mark Lawrence (this guy can write!)
Almost all books by stephen pressfield specially the virtues of war, although alexander addressing us was a bit jarring.

Anything you are able to recommend after reading this long list as long as they are similar to the books listed above or according to you something I'd
like will be really appreciated, as I'm going through a book famine here

There are certainly a few other titles I've missed that I like,but then if I were to write down each and every book I've read and liked this post would
grow rather long.
oh, Naomi Novik's dragon series is quite awesome too! although it does have certain romance elements which make me shudder but eh.

Thanks in advance!
grryf