Re: We are developing a fps audio game using 3D sound (HRTF)

First, thanks for the code, I'm gona try it. But if java doesn't work, I can tri using directly the  lib in c++

Respect the folder... ¿are you sure?

the alsoft.ini is placed on c:\users\user\appdata\roaming\alsoft.ini the tutorial say this. And the MHR file have to be at the same folder... or the tutorial is wrong and the mhr file have to be placed in a openal subfolder at roaming?

hTanks for all!

Respecting the tool, well, i have to send a issue to openalsoft github for that case will be checked :3

thanks for all!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : CosmicNeanderthal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : CosmicNeanderthal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector