Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

I wish you'd make up your minds about what you want. On one hand you want to be included in society and given the same consideration as everyone else is, but at the same time you want to be excused from obeying the laws everyone is required to obey so you can pirate an older version of software that is still being actively licensed and sold.

Just because a company releases verson 2 of a program doesn't give anyone the right to ignore copyright laws and use and distribute version 1 of the same program. If that was actually legal, we'd still be using Windows 1 or MS-DOS 1 or JAWS 1 and so on.

I thought that I had found a community of game developers and players, and that because developers were involved, software piracy wouldn't be tolerated in any form. But what I find is a community where it's OK to break copyright laws and pirate older versions of software, and the developers approve of it by turn a blind eye to it.

If I were to follow y our declarations and examples, it would be entirely legal and OK for me to find an old version of Q9 and make the full version available to anyone that wants it!

Well, now I know and I have to say I'm very disappointed. You all seem to be nothing but hypocrites to me.

@Grryfindor

Who are you calling anal retentive? I never said anything that warrented that verbal assault on me. If you want to get personal, just say so, and I'll bury you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector