Re: is there any accessible ios free soundeffect included rpg?

Sadly G-rad we don't have any! games resembling final fantasy or chrono trigger I'd give my right hand for such.

On the plus side, King of dragon pass is a bloody awesome game! I'm not sure whether you'd call it rpg, resource management, interactive story or something else, but whichever way you cut it iit's an amazing experience (check out the db page for more info). indeed the only reason I've not played it more is once I start I'm pretty much hooked for days, i've literally spent four streight days on one game.
A podcast I recorded on the subject which helps with the steepish learning curve can be downloaded here on sendspace

The adventure to fate games are what the author calls j rpgs. Basically pick a class and fight through lots of strategic combat. the second game, battle arena is just what it says, fight lots of opponents very tactically in an arena, what is parti cularly cool are the unlockable classes and gems.
The third game, quest to the future is a dungeon crawl, albeit one of the most complex you'll see with pets, time travel, craftable items, six distinct classes and a hole lot of exploring along over fourty floors, indeed it's a game I need to sit down with and again would highly recommend.

So as usual while not exactly the thing we're looking for there are still some decent things to play in accessible form.

hth.