Re: is there any accessible ios free soundeffect included rpg?

Hi Dark.
Thanks a lot. I get how to walk around and I'm using the virticle navigation to figure out the layout. When I go to the battle arena, nothing happens at all. THe character just stays there at the square, and no text pops up near the bottom of the screen like when entering the shop or other things. So I'm not sure on what to do other than reinstalling the game to see if that'll fix it.