Re: A question about asian languages

Hello,

No, I'm not totally brainless hahaha. Well, let's be more clear this time:

What I want to achieve is, to make Eloquence's voices read chinese, korean or japanese texts withing their corresponding languages.
For this, I've gotten some Eloquence Sapi4 voices which can do the job, and inside the program folder they have the demo files for all supported languages. When I play the korean demo, yes it reads it in korean with no issues; same with japanese and korean. Note that the demo is in plain text.

So when I write in hangeul and try to write those characters using these voices, they read it like it were actually english text, specially the chinese voices; like the first thing you were thinking me to do but in reverse.
The same thing happens with L&H voices, except that they don't have a demo text but just the license agreement.

Therefore, I consider that it's a little bit crazy to include a voice pacage if yo u aren't even able to set their languages up, but this should have some reason...

I thought there was a manner to use these voices, but now I'm starting to give up.

Regards.