Re: Handheld consoles: PS Vita or Nintendo?

I don't really know how exactly the Vita's interface is done. I always had sighted help for downloads, and I managed to start games on my own but I had like two of them. Trueth be told if I didn't have sighted help at all getting a Vita would have been a very bad idea. That's sad, because I think the Vita is quite good otherwise. And it could have been even better, because from what I saw on the Internet, Sony abbandonned support for the console pretty early, in 2014 I believe. I know the console wasn't selling very well but still, that's a shame.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector