Re: Handheld consoles: PS Vita or Nintendo?

I had a Vita long ago but it was stolen and I never managed to get it back. I may buy another one eventually, but I am asking myself the same things as you.
As for the 3DS, it is simpler to use than the Vita. Something really nice about the 3DS. You know that on consoles like PSP, PS3 and PS4, it will play a specific sound or music when the cursor is on a game. On the 3DS, it does that for games but also for internal applications.
Accessible games I know on Vita are mostly fighting games (Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Blazblue CS extend, CP and CP Extend, Street Fighter X Tekken, Arcana Heart 3) and, from what I heard on this forum, the Odin Sphere Remake, plus probably others I forgot or don't know about.
I know the 3DS has BlazBlue CS2 (pretty much identical to the PSP port), Super Street Fighter IV, Dead Or Alive Dimension, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Pokemon X Y and ORAS, Dragon Ball Z extreme Butoden, and maybe others. Though Pokemon, especially X and Y, isn't 100 % accessible, when it comes to certain areas like Lumios City.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector