Re: Awesome news and asking for your help

Thank you Dark for your feedback.
I like your alternative option, although I'm scared to go forward with the optional donation plan.
I'm just scared that people wouldn't donate at all, or not enough.
I have invested a considerable amount of money, and considerable amount of time (>3 years) in order to make this library a thing, and I cannot risk not having at least the amount of money I have invested come back.
With the standard payments I'm quite sure I would be able to even go over the invested amount because of the success of the previous library I sold, but donations would be different in that case. People wouldn't feel obliged to donate, and only those that have money that they don't know what to do with would donate.
It is definitely a thing to think about, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector