Re: Awesome news and asking for your help

Hi.
For me, there is still another way.
1.  downloading the library is fine but what if its well rather large, maybe I don't have the space for 4gb or whatever.
Hmmm maybe I want it on a dvd or usb stick.
Hmmm maybe I pay for a usb stick or dvd backup.
I do have the space but what if my drives go bad, maybe I pay 12 bucks for that backup disk via paypal and get it sent at me.
You have loads of options.
Maybe I pay to get a behind the scenes look at how bits of the pack were made etc maybe I pay for a nice case, or a bundle which includes a nice t shirt or something.
You have a lot of options for support.
Last month I got a new cd of a band for family, since it came out of the us I had to pay at least 40 nz dollars for it that included a 12 dollar shipment tax charge as well as extra taxes.
For that I got the cd and a sampler disk.
I recieved a digital coppy of the album and sampler, the first 5 singles for that album , a making of video for another album I have allready, and some bonus digital cd tracks not ever released that I never had before.
I could have got a shirt and extras but I got the cheapist bundle I could get.
I still got a lot of things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector