Re: Awesome news and asking for your help

These are some awesome ideas @crashmaster.
However, I'd need to check my country's international shipping things.
I'm all for what you suggested, except from what I heard, the international shipping from Serbia is very iffy.
E.g., you can't be sure the parcel will arrive, it would probably cost a lot and take a long time if it is sent to USA or something...
Offering the digital gifts wouldn't be a problem, though.
I really appreciate you all voting, commenting, and above all else, providing very much the useful suggestions and throwing ideas around.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector