Re: I'm seriously concerned

nah, they never bought me much, either once I left school, and college was a nightmare without all they could have done.  I was using my familie's computer for just about everything... Try sharing a PC with your older brother and your younger sister for a change and see how far you get in college life.  The only thing more fun than that was the lack of assistance I got over all from professors.