Re: Microsoft's Surface Book VS. Apple's MacBook Pro 2016

Jack, you brought up another good point I neglected to include -- the introduction of the USB-C ports and the removal of MagSafe power adapters.  Two more reasons to add to the list why I'm thankful for getting my MBP when I did.

What I like about the Surface Book is that it models after the MBP, where you can configure the machine to your needs.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the previous Surface Pro series didn't offer as many customizable specs like RAM and CPU power.

Is it me, or is the fact that it's made specifically by MS assuring?  If a company can produce the hardware and OS for a product they sell, I would almost expect it to live up to the awesome claims MS makes about it.

16 hours seems generous, but as always battery life varries depending on what activities you are performing.

Best,

Luke