Re: Accessible Ways to Repair Windows?

Have you run scans with your antivirus program (or programs) recently?

Also, you can boot into a talking PE without sighted help. Depending on the system configuration, the ease with which you can do this might fluctuate, but, as a general rule, desktops are much less prone to giving you a hard time when it comes to booting from a CD or DVD. As far as booting from a USB drive is concerned, I can't really say, because I personally find that a hell of a lot more trouble than it's worth, mainly because I don't have reliable sighted people around who can help me change the boot order in my bios. Pretty much everyone I know is quite technically incompetent, but that's another story. As long as you're booting from a DVD, you shouldn't have too much difficulty. Just expect it to boot a bit slower than it would if you were using a flash drive. But once it gets up and running, you can scan your system for errors, or even run offline virus scans if you� 39;ve got the right tools at hand.