Re: Things eurofly pilots just shouldn't do

Hi.
Didn't mean to offend anyone if it bugs you that much I can probably edit out that line my creative mind just sucks today.
I actually  havn't tried to play another audio game or game of any sort though I guess I could play a game book while I was going along and not lose out completely.
I have not tried to eat or drink a meal at a computer I have had that at a flat and knocked things and things got dammaged.
I do know my dad and brother have been able to happily eat musly and drink coffee at their workstations while brousing the net with the mouse so I guess you could maybe but I wouldn't.
One thing I have found is that if I wander away to have dinner, then have a coffee and a cake, then watch tv, then have a wash, then do my teeth some time during that I am at full speed at my destination so I try to go and decellerate and suddenly its to much and I am falling out the sky and my controls do not respond I really ahve to be carefull how much I push the down key.
As to my headlines, it souldn't supprise me if a pilot did try to eat a mean in the cockpit or something.
One thing I have not tried and may still do is see if I have a noisy environment and try to play the game on the crappiest pair of headsets I can find.
or even a pack of speakers.
You don't need actual headphones for much once you have the runway and are in the air well.
The runway can be hard to hit.
As to isis, yeah, the less said the better.
I really am trying if I can to just avoid political junk about headlines because I have a few in my head right about a certain us president right now who probably wouldn't mind shooting you down because he didn't like your face but I won't put them here.
I am sure if I look round that there is probably a drunken pilot floating round somewhere.
I do know from the latest planecrash in brazille that a pilot didn't fuel his plane propperly and or send the right communications to control.
But yeah.
As an update, I removed the muslam line in the topic, this was suppose to be fun after all not a flame war I just wanted a laugh after all.