Re: A very messy christmas to you!

Hi Rastislav.

Yes, I do know about the game. I was waiting to check it out and see if anyone who'd played it wanted to write some news, indeed I'll say now this is why myself and several of the other staff are considering some more news posters.

If you post that new topic though with links etc, I'll do my best to give that game enough of a try to do a writeup for the database.

I will admit I was waiting until I've got my windows 10 machine sorted since I wasn't sure if the game worked on xp, but as I have now heard on the audeasy list that euroflight will work on my xp laptop, I probably don't need to wait.

Obviously it's a busy time of year for family things, but I'll do what I can about trying the game, and I am sorry. Believe me it's not a reflection of the game's quality that it got missed, just being busy and lots of work to do as usual.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector