Re: A very messy christmas to you!

Hello,
@Grryf, you are right, I missed it, true is that I not reading Eurofly topic at this time because of big^2 amount of posts in it, including fact that it is here only some months, I mean here on audiogames, of course in Slovakia and Czech this game exists about half of year I guess and has success too. I considered creating of new Eurofly topic before some time, but at that time was real option, that new Eurofly topic will stay without posts and go back while old topic continue in growing, but now things are different, so I will make new topic best today or tomorrov with basic descryption and links. Hovever I can not edit first post of old topic, because I have not created it, and noone from authors, it was created by Eurofly players, but I can send post to it with link to new topic.
@Dark, thank you for interest, we will wait while you release descryption in database, primary for us is that you know about this game, because topic with thousands of posts from which lots of are about translation is really not very representative. big_smile
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector