Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hi.
Regarding navigation systems: This is difficult, because people are using different ways to navigate. I'm pretty okay at navigating, so I can get used to almost everything. But people who are less good at navigation or people who just navigates in other ways than me might need other navigation system.
So, what is that great regarding navigation in Paladin of the sky and Manamon which you don't find in a heros call? Can you describe more about what confuses you while navigating, or how you would like a great navigation system for you?
You'll get exactly the same navigation system in Swamp and all other first person games, if you keep track of what direction you're phasing, and you can sidestep. So I don't understand why you find a first person game that difficult to navigate. I would gladly add a new topic regarding navigation in the different games if that would help. Maybe people just don't get how the navigation system works, I� 39;m not sure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector