Monthly Chat February 2017

Yes another month, monthly chat topic.
As always the rules are simple, simply one rule which is to obey all the other rules like a simpleton.
Or, to put things less confusingly, feel free to chat about life, the universe, invasions of cricket robots, what your playing/watching/reading/listening to/murdering, how university/work/school/being a criminal geneus is going, that sort of thing.

For me, things are a little quiet right now. Mrs. Dark and I are waiting at my parents since following her registration in the Uk as a blind person my god mother's 80th birthday is this weekend so I probably ought to go to her party and wish her well, so we've been waiting here a week before heading back to my flat on Sunday, where Mrs. Dark will begin doing some preliminary cane training with guide tdogs to tide her over before she gets a new dog, and I'll begin hopefully getting my new pc sorted out.

It's sitting in a box in the corner of my room at the moment, but since it needs connecting to the monitor and quad speakers I'd prefer to get a friends' help, unfortunately said friend was ill last weekend but hopefully it'll get done next week.
In the mean time I've been playing a lot of crazy party, continuing a bit on alter, and a little cosmic rage too, interspersed with occasional attempts to get the amazon ecco dot to actually do anything useful, attempts which haven't come to much good so far,  ---- I have a nasty suspicion you need to live in America for any really useful skills to be available to you.

I've also just finished a really amazing sf novel by Marjory B Kellogg called Lear's daughters which I'm in the process of  reviewing.
My last review, for the book interworld is posted on fantasybookreview.co.uk. It's a shame I can't review the other books in the series since I had a rotten cold at the time I was reading them and it's now a b it late, but hopefully at least having a review for the first book will be enough.

Well that's what I'm up to right now, that and considerable wondering about what I'm going to do next with my life.

How about everyone else?