Re: Monthly Chat February 2017

I hear  you Dark regarding the quiet part... it's been about 8 months now since I graduated and nothing really has happened except playing games (I'm actually going to get fsx, flight simulator soon whenever I get my thumb out my ass to deal with steam)

My internet data finally reset, after dealing with about 25 Days of agonisingly slow internet the new month has finally arrived giving me Another 40 gb of data which I shall try to consume less greedily than last month... I did a rather huge download at the start of january about 20 gb of stuff ... then I thought let's use my data sparingly
... but nope. Three Days later, it was gone and I could only play redspot and browse the forum (and  hardly that)
It drove me nearly insane without having Music and Another kind of ... Entertainment *cough cough I know*
And  Aircraft documentaries of course big_smile
Fortunately I had some 100 gb or so of Music on my hard drive but I'm Always out looking for new Music so that was kinda boring not being able to do that.

I've started rereading the iron druid cronacles, I guess the Drezden files are next ... but it was the best I could do in  between redspot and ... redspot lol.
Do you have any recommendation for other series in the same light as those mentioned previously?

Oh and I've got to finish the hunger game series, read 50 shades of Grey (so I can put that aside and be done with "shitty literature" for now) and Marley and me, love and Life with the world's worst dog, recommended to me by a former friend of mine (the story is long as to why this person isn't my friend anymore)

hmm, what else? Life goes on I guess. I'm now saving up to go on a vacation with someone, though I don't know who and I don't know where but preferably someone hot, to some Place hot big_smile