Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

All this is well said, especially about the realtime fx and dsp processing. It's not that I think it can't be done without being overwhelming, but as Joseph has said, that requires the time and resources that are just probably not realistic at this point. I could think of how I would go about mixing something like this in an audio production, but to make it happen in realtime and dynamically enough is probably much, much harder.

I'm one of the people who is not a fan of the whole steam structure. I wouldn't call this platform accessible... more like usable. To those who can use it, great... but I just don't have the patience trying to buy games, install them, add content, etc. Maybe there's a trick I'm missing, but to me it's just a headache I don't need... I'm completely open to someone teaching me how, through a guide or any such means.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector