Re: A couple of windows 10 questions

That path which was posted which takes you to the 32 bit Sappi control panel does indeed work in Windows 10. I just used it myself a few days ago to switch my default voice to Eloquence.

As for creating icons on your desktop so that you can access games and such, that's definitely possible. Extract the folder of the game, such as Crazy Party, wherever you like. It really doesn't matter where you put the folder, as long as you don't move it once your shortcut has been created. Once the files have been extracted, highlight the executable file for the game, then hit your applications key, or shift f10 if you're on a laptop or otherwise weird keyboard that doesn't contain an applications key. Scroll through the menu until you see the send to submenu, then open that and go ddown to desktop (create shortcut.) Hit enter on that, and you've got a perfectly functioning shortcut, just like in previous versions of Windows. I think what might be tripping yo u up there is that you were unsure how to access the send to menu using the ribbon, which, in my opinion, is the stupidest invention Microsoft has come up with. I have it disabled, but luckily, many essential functions are available right from your context menu, so you shouldn't need to mess with the ribbon much. Of course, there are also many ways to add things to the context menu to make it more useful, and the ribbon can be disabled too, but that's way beyond the scope of your question, so I'll stop there.