Re: Computer Science Majors: Current and Past

After looking into what the university I will be attending requires, it is clearly evident programming isn't the only thing involved.  "Science" outlines a general system of how computers work through purely a software standpoint.  I was curious about the engineering side of things, but it's more hardware driven than software.  Software engineering is covered in CE (at least at this university), but nothing programming intensive.

How were your experiences with the calculus courses?  I'm required to take Calc1 and 2 with discrete mathematics and differential equations.

Thanks,

Luke

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector