Re: Computer Science Majors: Current and Past

hello all, I am soooo happy to see this topic and how many replies it has received, i do not know why i didn't think of posting something like this myself. I am also about to enter college and planning to get a computer science degree. I figured diagrams might be a major part of this, so i would like to add a question of my own, and that is, how did you all deal with the teacher illustrating things on the board? was a scribe hired or anything of the sort?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector