Re: Survive the wild, speed-hack alerts

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
A slow computer is not the reason for the speed hack issue. I can tell you because I have played the game on a virtual machine which is slow compared to a normal pc without any trouble.
Are you using a wireless internet connection or using cable? If you're using wireless connection, it might be your router which is messing up for whatever reason. I'll recommend you to try using a cable to see if that fixes the issue. I don't mean using a cable permanent but just to see if that helps.

Actually I am using a "traditional", so a wired internet connection, but I also use a router, in order to share the connection with my mom's computer...and it is still quite fast, both due its initial speed, and the capabilities of my computer and the router itself.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector