Re: Survive the wild, speed-hack alerts

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
A slow computer is not the reason for the speed hack issue. I can tell you because I have played the game on a virtual machine which is slow compared to a normal pc without any trouble.
Are you using a wireless internet connection or using cable? If you're using wireless connection, it might be your router which is messing up for whatever reason. I'll recommend you to try using a cable to see if that fixes the issue. I don't mean using a cable permanent but just to see if that helps.

Actually I am using a "traditional", so a wired internet connection, but I also use a router, in order to share the connection with my mom's computer...and it is still quite fast, both due its initial speed, and the high capabilities of my computer, and the router itself. (meaning its quality of course)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector