Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

To be honest I've seen one man dev teams make some amazing things (like Aprone's stuff) so the argument that oh, it's just one man does not fly (no pun intended) here, I've seen some developers and small teams do some fantastic things for sighted gamers too, the aformentioned X Plane, Kunos's stuff (as questionable as his antics are), I just simply feel audiogamers are treated with...not really disdain, but crtainly a second class attitude at times. Yes, we got stuff like Aprone's games, like VGStorm's games but you can't play those forever.

My point is...where's the new, decent stuff? Yeah, this is a new title, but Eurofly isn't exactly anywhere near the simulation end of the market, it's on par with those awful German simulators you find for $14.99 on Steam that get mocked online.

Actually...no, it's worse than those. Those, at least, have some redeeming qualities.

Okay I sent the above list off to the devs in an email. I'm hoping I get something back but no.

Oh, one I forgot to ad to the list. They basically told me they weren't sure what an airport was called when I had sent in the data.

Like you, I want the sim to be good, I want a great flight sim, regardless of if it's an audio game or not, I simply want a flight sim I don't have to pay$85  for, or in P3D's case be a student to legally use the software in question.

/sigh

So....anyone out there got any other decent, accessible sims?

And going off topic, I really, really want an accessible version of Prison Architect to come out, I need to get back to bugging Introversion about that actualyl....wonder if they'd entertain the idea because that game is bloody addicting....>.<

To be honest, I just think, again, a lot of people rightly or wrongly assume oh blind gamers, they won't be able to handle a proper sim or game so let's give them a simpl e one.

Eh...no? Somebody, or a team in the community needs to stand up and make an absolutely awesome vehicle sim in question covering cars, trains, boats and planes. I mean, I was sniffing around Youtube and heard of making accessible sims, but compared to what's out there, I personally feel audiogames come up short. Somebody needs to take that leap and push things to the next level for all audiogames really.and heard mutterings of making Ilan Papini's vehicle simulator accessible but no clue if that ever went anywhere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector