Re: Mason Sets UltraPower Free!

Mason, I feel bad that you have been somewhat forced into this position, because the users of your stolen code have shown they are not going to stop.  It's true you are "choosing" to make Ultra power free, but I understand that this is actually a gift you are giving to myself and the other moderators.  This is not a developer happily giving something to the rest of the dev community, this is a person letting the moderator team off the hook, realizing how much work it will be for us to police and battle to stop the future "UP clones".  I use the popularized term "UP clone" to refer to games created using Mason's original code.

Mason I thank you.  As a fellow developer I can appreciate that it took to do this, and I believe I understand the reasons behind it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector