Re: dungeons and dragons or, DND as many call it.

Roll20 is a virtual tabletop and group communication service for pen & paper RPGs they do have rules for some games, and character sheets as well, though last time I was on there they were basically useless with a screen reader, so sad there, but it is a good place to go either find a group, or to play with a group that can not meet in person, if you can work around the access issues, or if they aren't an issue for you. mostly I just use skype, but i am generally as old school as I can be with my table top stuff.

also to something the OP said in their description, yes while you can do anything, theoretically in a pen & paper game, some of the things you laid out would be grounds to be kicked from just about any table I've played at really quickly, especially suicide or player killing. The GM does not just have to allow you to do what ever you want, and a good one usually won't, unless you are playing in very specific kinds of games.