Re: dungeons and dragons or, DND as many call it.

I use Roll20 for a bi-weekly game. Unfortunately, I find it pretty much useless do to its accessibility proboems.  I think there is an accessibility setting you can toggle in your account, but it appears to be about adding keystrokes--not making the content more readable. Also, in our group, we have ditched using their communications tools. It turns out to be easier to use Skype for the chat and audio and just use Roll 20 for the maps and other things. I would strongly suggest people sign up for the DD Beyond beta test and provide as much feedback as possible. I posted a concern to their Facebook page mentioning concerns about accessibility--I did get a positive response--but I have a feeling any accessibility improvements in DD Beyond will depend heavily upon people with accessibility needs making them aware of all the accessibility issues.