Lukas Still Hasn't Been In Touch

Hi again,
Since I've seen him be more active on the forum recently, I've tried to email and pm Lukas again, and he still hasn't responded to anything. I know he's offline right now and probably everyone is because it's very early in the morning for many, but please, if anyone can help me reach him, I'd sincerely appreciate it. I'd feel wrong asking for other ways to contact him on here, as I don't want to push his boundaries. I just have nowhere else to turn if he won't respond to emails or pms.
Note: No, this isn't Lukas Brown.