Re: Lukas Still Hasn't Been In Touch

Yeah, I agree. He properly won't talk to you for some reason. You must have a very good reason for reaching out to him when you keep posting about this. But you can't force him to reply privately if he don't wants to.
Sounds like you've send him multiple mails, and that's the only thing you can do. If he don't wanna reply, then it's his choice. You can't do much about it. Posting about it to the public doesn't help much. Yeah, there are people here on the forum who never have replied to my mails privately, but I won't post about this here on the forum. That's my private stuff, not something for the public...