Re: Accessible Antivirus?

Hello,
for me the best antivirus is Kaspersky total security or Kaspersky internet security depends on your requirements, theyr are fully accessible (on win7 and higher) and have lots of pro features that will protect you against malware, from my experience theyr are working very good and reliably, what was not case of avs that I have before like Avast, Avira or Eset, I have never tried av from Microsoft but it haven't features like System watcher or Webcam / Microphone protection which Kaspersky have, but is possible that I miss something, I haven't tried it as I sayd.

Anyway, KTS or KIS are payd products and I have purchased them because as developer and IT fan I need them, so if you are in similar situation they will be great for you I think, if you're using computer only for checking emails or playing audiogames, you will probably be satisfied with windows defender and MBam scanner.
Best regards

Rastislav