Re: Accessible Antivirus?

Lol, drak is correct here there is no better way of protection than avoiding dodgy stuff big_smile.

Odd you say c cleaner caused such issues, since I've been using it for a couple of years now, including the clean registry function and it's been great, indeed it let me remove some of the more annoying stuff that came with windows 10 that I didnt' want, and cleaning the registry very much speedup startup on Windows xp and 7.
I did use Malware bites for quite some time, since even when I used avg I did occasionally run into things that avg missed but malware bites got nicely.
I do not know if it is necessary to have on a windows 10 machine but I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry.
Thanks to Drak I have also recently discovered the joys of the addblocker plus addon,  I'm finding generally helpful.

Btw,I personally use a c redit card online and keep my bank details off my computer, I even use a credit card with paypal though since the sir charge for doing this has gone up I have considered I might have to cave in to the inevitable and link paypal to my bank after all.